We are pleased to announce the
CORBA member of the month is:
ABOUT F&M MAFCO
F&M MAFCO is a family-owned and operated business established in 1945. We are a growing diversified supplier of tools, consumables, safety and welding supplies, cranes and specialized rigging to the construction and heavy industrial markets. Key market segments that we service include power generation, petrochemical, chemical, bridges, marine and offshore, pulp and paper, mining and any other heavy industrial segment where steam is the driver of the process. F&M MAFCO’s expertise and knowledge in these market segments enables us to develop, orchestrate and coordinate a wide variety of innovative and technological solutions.
F&M MAFCO prides itself on being available to service our customer 24/7. Our supply division has the ability to supply the largest contractors and maintain the flexibility to meet a customer’s custom requirements. Not only do we supply tools and consumables from a wide array of manufacturers, we also offer new and used crane parts and surplus used and reconditioned tooling.
Our rental division offers tools and equipment for rent, ranging from hand tools to heavy lift cranes and specialized rigging. Our service division will repair anything from hand tools and welding equipment to large specialized lift equipment. Our fabrication and machining department offers one-off parts, machining and fixture fabrication and certified welding services.
Our locations include Cincinnati, OH; Charlotte, NC; Birmingham, AL; Carson City, NV; St. Croix, USVI; and our newest, Point Pleasant, WV.
RECENT NEWS AND EVENTS ABOUT F&M MAFCO
- Recently helped out fellow CORBA member Cincinnati Bulk Terminals by supplying a rigging block for their Colby crane in an urgent machine down situation
- 2020 marks or 75th anniversary!
- We are in the process of opening our newest facility in Evansville, Indiana
- Manitowoc 4100 ringer to W.F. Magann
- Winches to Big River Shipbuilders: Clyde AD175 (300k line pull) and AmCon 385 (135k line pull) anchor winches for salvage work. Added forward / reverse transmissions and upgraded electric / air joystick controls. Modernizing older equipment for safer and easier operations.
- Several heavy equipment repairs for McGinnis and National Maintenance.
- Hydraulic operation systems and deck winches for LED Services and Geobotics.
YEAR F&M MAFCO BECAME A CORBA MEMBER
F&M MAFCO became a CORBA member in 2014.
A COMMENT ON WHY F&M MAFCO CHOSE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF CORBA
This was done through encouragement by Scott James of Cincinnati Bulk Terminals. At that point F&M MAFCO Vice President Bill McKenna became involved as a CORBA board member. Unfortunately, he was not able to continue that honor due to business and responsibility changes at F&M MAFCO. However, Bill saw the value of building relationships within the CORBA organization, maintained our membership, and got others within F&M MAFCO to become involved.
F&M MAFCO handling of the Covid-19 Situation
Our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of our staff and we continue to provide our customers with the products and services. Staff of Sales, Warehouse and Specialty Tool Rental are available to handle requests via normal electronic means (text, email, direct dial). Each of our Inside Sales Representatives have been provided the necessary technology to perform their daily activities remotely, in a seamless manner. Our Stocking Distribution Warehouses are operating and continue to process and ship orders.