Date(s) - Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 - Thursday, April 18th, 2019
Categories No Categories
CLEAN WATERWAYS is the only event that delivers all of the people you need to know before an incident occurs on or around an inland river system – state and federal regulators, operators, spill equipment providers, consultants and OSROs. At CLEAN WATERWAYS, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with fellow attendees and speakers involved in maritime, facilities, rail, and pipeline, as well as state and federal agencies, to build the critical relationships needed in today’s inland environment.
All online registrations must be paid by credit card at time of registration. To register online Click Here.
To pay by check, please mail the attached registration, along with payment to: CLEAN WATERWAYS, Attn: Registration P.O. Box 9187, Gaithersburg, MD 20898-9187. Please make all checks payable to Access Intelligence.
SEE BELOW FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE CLEAN WATERWAYS CONFERENCE
The Conference Agenda for CLEAN WATERWAYS is Now Available!
The conference sessions for CLEAN WATERWAYS have been finalized! We’re bringing you 12 sessions covering the most pressing issues unique to oil and hazardous materials spill prevention and response on and around inland river systems, with sessions led by experts in their field. During the conference you will be able to connect with professionals from maritime, facilities, rail, and pipeline, as well as state and federal regulators, making CLEAN WATERWAYS the only event of its kind to bring this group together.
Preliminary Conference Agenda:
PLANNING AND PREPAREDNESS TRACK
- Cross Border and Inter-jurisdictional Planning
- Fostering Resilience through Effective Crisis Communication Planning and Preparedness
- From Baseline Oiling Data to Restoration
- Geographic Response Plan (GRP) Best Practices
- Oil Spill Modeling for Rivers and Inland Waters
- Successful Planning – Lessons Learned
- Do You Think You’re Current?
- Engaging an Impacted Community
- Go-Go Gadgets – Leveraging Technologies for Improved Response
- Ice, Ice, Baby – Cold Weather Response
- Responding to Non-Traditional Releases on H2O: Not Your Momma’s HazMat
- What to do When your Spill Doesn’t Float?